BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 2 April 2010

IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING


Guess what? We didn't make it through the judging session. We were not short-listed this time. Some people said failure is when "Your best is not good enough." Well it might have some truth there but i prefer to view failure as "The best teacher in the planet."

Why did I say that? Well you see...once we fail, we will been drawn back. It's like when you get pushed to the wall and hit the wall with pain in the arse. It might be painful but one good thing about it is, it will give a great impact in your life. You will remember it, you will not be satisfied with it but you'll LEARN.

The lesson that you got will ensure that you won't repeat the same thing and you know your weaknesses and you learn from it. Success will blind you from seeing your own weaknesses.

It will be lie if I tell you that I prefer failure than success. Of course everyone love success, who doesn't? It's just that the way I view failure is a lil bit different. I view it as my teacher that wants to teach me important lesson that I'm gonna need it in the future. I believe failure is going to shape me to become a better person. So here's the message that i got for Failure...

"Dear failure, teach me as much as you want. Hit me to the wall, punch me to the face, kick me in the arse, stunned me if you want, do whatever it takes for you to teach me the great lessons in life. After that, please let me taste some successes. After all, you've been doing that to prepare me for success."

So...NEVER BACK DOWN!

KEEP PUNCHING!

KEEP LEARNING!

GIVE A FIGHT!

0 comments: